Friday, April 13, 2007
Wednesday, February 28, 2007
Thursday, February 08, 2007
Please add a comment in which you describe your reading habits. I am most interested in how you do your reading for school assignments, but it would also be interesting to compare how you read for school with how you read for pleasure. Your goal in this comment is to give a vivid picture of you reading. What would I see if I watched you read? What does it feel like to you when you read? Please write for about five minutes, and post your comment by midnight, Monday, February 12. Try to address all the following:
Where do you read? Don’t just tell where; describe the location, trying to make it vivid for your reader.
When do you read? Obviously, this will vary, but typically, what time of day do you settle down to read? Describe the feel of this time of day.
How do you read? Do you have to have complete silence? Do you do other things while you read (listen to music, chat online, text message, read out loud to yourself)? Do you lie down, sit up, get up frequently?
Wednesday, February 07, 2007
Wednesday, January 31, 2007
Thursday, January 25, 2007
- Include the name of your kingdom
- State what form you think your project will take
- Mention the planned contributions of each group member
Wednesday, January 24, 2007
- Give one example of chivalry that Sir Gareth (Beaumains) performs in the story. Explain why it the action was chivalric.
- Cite and explain one example of an element of the Arthurian romance that you see in the story.
- Identify and explain one intelligence that Sir Gareth displays (choose from among the multiple intelligences you have learned about).
Please try to make your comment original (that is, do not repeat a previous comment by one of your classmates). You only have to comment once, but feel free to resond to other classmates' comments. Please post you comment by midnight, Thursday, January 25, 2007.