Wednesday, January 31, 2007
Thursday, January 25, 2007
- Include the name of your kingdom
- State what form you think your project will take
- Mention the planned contributions of each group member
Wednesday, January 24, 2007
- Give one example of chivalry that Sir Gareth (Beaumains) performs in the story. Explain why it the action was chivalric.
- Cite and explain one example of an element of the Arthurian romance that you see in the story.
- Identify and explain one intelligence that Sir Gareth displays (choose from among the multiple intelligences you have learned about).
Please try to make your comment original (that is, do not repeat a previous comment by one of your classmates). You only have to comment once, but feel free to resond to other classmates' comments. Please post you comment by midnight, Thursday, January 25, 2007.
Saturday, January 06, 2007
1) Go on line and take a MI (multiple intelligences) inventory to see which are your dominant intelligences. Then read about the attributes of your main intelligence. Print out a copy of the inventory you take and bring it to class on Wednesday, January 10.
2) Go back to the online sources and read about all 8 of the intelligences. By Friday, January 12, be ready for a quiz that will check your understanding of the basics.
3) By Friday, January 12, add a comment to this blog post. Do a two-minute reflection about what you have found interesting about studying MI. In addition, choose a well-known, contemporary person who you feel shares your dominant intelligence. Explai why you think this is so.
We will discuss more about multiple intelligences in class on Wednesday and Friday.